Monday, April 13, 2009

25 pounds down! 42 to go!

I got my 25 pound award today with WeightWatchers. It has taken me awhile to get it but I am proud of myself! I think it helped a lot that Exie and I exercised for a few hours yesterday and we ate really healthy all day! Yay!

Also, I made a website for my facepainting. Check it out and let me know if you think I should change anything: http://web.me.com/beckyclark/Site/Home.html

Who is interested in a coupon club? Theresa DeLeon at our church plans to start one up (and keep it up unlike the one I tried to start lol).

Does anyone want to facepaint on Saturday May 2nd? You will get a $25 gift card to a local restaurant and I will train you. It would be from 10-1PM. They will be: cooking BBQ, having a bike show, a bike wash-off (Hooters ~vs~ Tie Breakers), and a motorcycle stunt show (done by the professionals; StarBoyz). I will not be able to make it but I will help yall in any way I can. I need 2 painters. The lady said that "We hold this event to benefit the Ronald McDonald House every year." Let me know if you're interested. It would be best to email me at becky.lane.clark@gmail.com.

Time for homework!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!!! I would LOVE To be in a coupon club!!! Count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I finally checked my calendar. I can't facepaint May 2nd. I just realized how close that is. I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

    ReplyDelete