1. Work out 12 times a month - 3 times a week!
2. Read through the Bible
3. Go on one date a month with Jordan - It has to be out of the realm of what we usually do... something creative.
4. Leave work before 5PM every day.
5. Be early to EVERYTHING.
6. Get the mail situation under control.
7. Craft at least once a month - stress relief!!! :)
8. Invite one person to church each month.
9. Eat at least 2 servings of fruits and veggies every day.
10. Drink at least 4 cups of water everyday. (I know this isn't the full recommended amount, but it's still a step up for me!)
11. Complete lesson plans at least a week ahead - all Monday lesson plans are done this Monday for next Monday. (stress relief!!)
12. Have one coffee date every two weeks with a girlfriend. (at least!)
Hopefully, these things will help me begin to have a more well rounded, healthy, and happy life. What are your goals for 2012?