Monday, September 15, 2008

I went to my second meeting!

I really like the meetings for WW. They are very encouraging and informative. 

Officially, I have lost 1.2 pounds. 

It isn't as much as I had hoped but it has only been a week! It will just keep getting better.

This weekend I will be going to Pennsylvania (without Jordan :( ) to visit with my dad, sister, brother in law, nephew, and my grandparents and possibly aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm excited especially to spend some time with Wyatt. He is so sweet. I haven't gotten to see him since he's been speaking in sentences so I'm excited.

I need to exercise tonight but I can't because I have to study for my PSYC exam tomorrow :( Oh well, I will be getting a lot of exercise tomorrow.

My cold is still here! It's moved from hurting my throat to stuffing up my nose and I have been sneezing all day and sounding really stuffy. I don't like being sick.

Hope everyone had a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment