Sunday, August 24, 2008

My fame, friends, and Bob Russell

Hey! I was on TV!! Thursday I went to the bookstore and this guy was outside and asked me my opinion of the decorated pirates around town. Not the most flattering shots but I'M FAMOUS! Haha. Apparently our church doesn't watch the news very often but I did have 3 people tell me they saw it.

Here's the link if you want to see it: http://www.witn.com/countryrover/headlines/27286014.html

So, this morning I was thinking "When I went into the bathrooms at CrossWalk (my old church) I would see all of my friends and make jokes while we were washing our hands" which sounds weird but I miss that kind of thing... I knew a lot more people there. But, as I was walking out, 3 women said hello to me right there. It made me realize that I do know people here and I am getting pretty attached to Christ's Church.

Bob Russell is awesome. He's so sweet. There is something about him that just makes me want to hear more. He's very personable and a great speaker. I like him. :)

Well, I should go to bed so I can babysit tomorrow. I have to be up at 5:30! PARTY ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment