Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hello again, blogger.

Everyone's moving over here. So here I am. I have used blogger before, but it has been awhile. I remember it is really easy to post pictures and videos which is very unlike xanga. I can't figure that out at all! Haha. 

So life is great. I love Jordan and we are trudging through this every day stuff together that keeps coming up. I am thinking about making extra money by selling pampered chef or by starting a face painting business and doing birthday parties and stuff. Which do you think would be more successful? Would you host a show? Would you pay me to come to your child's birthday party?

I think I may do both. I'm not sure.

Well today has been an incredibly long day so far. I'm going to lay down before I have to go pick Jordan up from his job at Casual Male.

I will update more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment