Friday, August 22, 2008

Life..

So, I like my classes. It looks like it is going to be a long, busy semester though. I have only had each of my classes once and I have about 4 chapters to read in the next four days. FUN! I do have a lot of cool people in my classes though and my teachers are really interactive and fun to listen to so that is GREAT. 

I am fighting for residency now so please be praying for that (if anyone is even reading this). If they do find that I am a resident, I will be getting FIVE THOUSAND dollars back from the loans I had to take out. Here's the deal: If you have lived here 12 months, you have technically met the residency requirement for tuition status. If you get married, whoevers residency is the longest counts for both people. Jordan has lived here for 13 months so as far as they are concerned, so have I. I want to get that money back!

Babysitting is going to be kind of hard this semester with all of these classes. Luckily, the kids will all be in school for like 2 or 3 hours (maybe more) where I will get to study and then go pick them up.

We have been selling CDs like CRAZY.

I need someone to design a facepainting card for me. I want to kind of start a business but just have cards floating around Greenville and see if anything comes of it. I'd do like birthday parties and stuff.

On a side note, I was interviewed at UBE yesterday about the pirates showing up around town. Will I be on TV? I think I kind of stuttered so it will be embarrassing BUT it would be cool!

Pampered Chef Consultant Idea? Will be put on hold for the time being. I have enough going on.

Where is Jordan at? He should be home by now. Ugh. Men. Haha.

Will post more tomorrow. I'm exhausted. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment