Sunday, December 7, 2008

COUPONS AND SALES!

Tonight, I went to Food Lion to get a sale flyer and then went home. Then, I got together all of my coupons that corresponded with the sales and went to get stuff. I save 46.00! and I spend 64!

My favorite steals:
Jordan's Gillette Fusion Razors - Usually 11.99 on sale for 9.99 - I had a 4.00 coupon... that's a 6.00 savings folks. :) And, he's always going to use them! So, I got three because I had three coupons.
Wheat Thins/all Nabisco crackers are buy two get one free - so I got 4 things of Wheat Thins so I got one free and then I had a coupon that said buy 4 get 3.00 off so I did... I'm not sure exactly how much I saved but I think it was about 5 or 6.00

Has anyone see what the Extra Care Bucks deals are this month at CVS? I need to get over there and look at them.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the coupons!! We can start, if you'd like, a coupon swap through Sassy Scrappers?!?!?! You sort of already started it! :o) LOL

    ReplyDelete